- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. • All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. • Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Art Strategics Ltd. is committed to protecting your privacy online.
or the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Art Strategics Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under number 07937646 whose registered office is at New Derwent House, 69-73 Theobalds Road, London, WC1 8TA. The Shop will not pass on your personal details to other companies for marketing purposes.
We will keep a record of your contact details primarily to fulfil any order that you place and to exchange communications with you about your orders if necessary. With your permission we may also send you news of offers and promotions run or sanctioned by Art Strategics Ltd. All sensitive information, such as credit card details, is encrypted and protected from interception or disclosure. Our site employs cookies. Cookies are files that many websites transfer to your computer and are designed to provide you with a more personalised experience. T
The cost of shipping includes all handling, packing and postage costs. The total shipping cost varies according to the weight and dimensions of the shipment. We will always seek to minimise the shipping costs whilst seeking to ensure that goods reach you undamaged.
These are the approximate DHL transit times for parcels after the parcels have been collected from the Gallery: UK 2 day Europe 2 – 3 days North America 2-3 days Australia & Asia 3-4 days Middle East & South America 3-4 days If a package has not arrived or products have arrived damaged in transit then please contact us immediately.
We shall seek to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
All content included on the Website, including but not limited to, products, images, website design, text, graphics, the arrangement thereof, all software compilations and source code, are the copyright or other intellectual property of Art Strategics Ltd or of its content and technology providers.
All rights reserved. Personal permission is granted to registrants to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of The Shop for the sole purpose of facilitating the purchase of products from the site.
Any other use of materials on the Gallery’s site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication for commercial use or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Art Strategics Limited, is strictly prohibited. If you wish to reproduce any content for any other purposes including print, press, online use or broadcasting, then please direct your requests to [email protected].
Cancellation Form To: Art Strategics Ltd., I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our Contract of Sale of the following goods [*] / for the supply of the following service [*], Ordered on [*] / received on [*], Name: Address:
COMPLAINTS & NOTICES
If you have any concerns about Content which appears on the Site, or complaints about or relating to the Site, the Services, or the products, please contact [email protected]. When using the Site you accept that any communications with us will be mainly electronic and you agree that such electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Any notices to be given by either you or us pursuant to, or in connection with, the User Agreement shall be deemed sufficiently given by us to you when posted on the Site, forwarded by email or facsimile transmission in each case addressed to you at the email address or facsimile number you have given to us in your application to become a Registered User, or such other email address as you may later provide to us, and when given by you to us at the following email address: [email protected]. Notice will be deemed received and properly served immediately when posted on the Site, or 24 hours after an email or facsimile is sent. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of an email or facsimile, that such email or facsimile was sent to the specified email address or fax number of the addressee. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These Terms, along with any additional rules or conditions referred to herein, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Art Strategics Limited as to your use of the Art Strategics Shop website, superseding all prior or contemporaneous communications and/or proposals. These Terms are severable, and in the event any provision is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not in any way affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Learn more about our Terms and Conditions of Supply